Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's Pouring

When it rains, it pours. Today, it's definitely pouring.

Today has not been very easy, to say the least. The boys have been pretty fussy all day. I think their unpleasant mood is from the shots they got yesterday. Of course, Logan is still getting over his eye infection and sinus infection. Nathan, I can tell, is a little uncomfortable. They are both teething. They are eating weird amounts at weird time increments. Neither wanted to give it up for their naps. Fun times! Their mama is worn out already! :-)

So, if that weren't enough, Todd called me on the way home and said that he just looked at his throat in his rear view mirror and saw huge tonsils with white spots. Yes. Strep. He went to the doctor. Doc confirmed strep in his throat and in his ears! He got a steroid shot, antibiotic shot, and prescriptions for antibiotics and more steroids. Yuck!

I talked with Dad today. He's not feeling good at all. I hope he doesn't mind me saying that he seems down in spirit, too. I can't imagine how difficult fighting this cancer is on his physical and emotional self. I'm praying for a miracle for him.

At least today is just a brief moment in time. Hope your day has been better than ours! :-)

No comments: