Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Brought to you by the letter S...

Sunday, my first Mother's Day, was great! Before we left for church, Todd and the boys gave me 2 cards (one from them, one from him) and 2 pair of silver James Avery stud earrings. Todd chose studs so that the boys have less to tug on than my hoops. One pair is hearts, "to represent the love", and one pair is roses, so he could "give me flowers that will never die". How sweet! Several friends and family gave me cards, too. (Thanks very much!) We had plans to go out to eat after church, but my brother, Steven, was in town and ended up grilling steaks for everyone at Mom & Dad's house. The whole day was extra special!!

I ordered some things for the boys and have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of these new items. Finally, the UPS man delivered the shipment of loot yesterday...

Our new STROLLER!! Yay! I did lots of research, got opinions from twin mommies, and took a test-drive at Babies R Us, then ordered a COMBI TWIN SPORT! So far, I love it! I would list the pros, but will spare you the long list and just say that when Nathan fell asleep in it today on our walk, it totally paid for itself!

Since the babies in this house have some fat feet, I have a little difficulty finding shoes that fit. I ordered these Robeez sandals that will, hopefully, go with everything and last through the summer. I really like them!

3 comments:

The Unknown said...

I have to get Micah wide and extra wide shoes. The only place I can find them is at Stride Rite. Hope that helps, since the boys will be walking soon!

PaPaw said...

Natalie you and Todd have two such handsone baby boys. Eloise and I enjoy reading your blog very much. Keep up the good work.
Great Uncle Charley Kammerdiener, Jr.(better known in the family as Chockie)

Ashley said...

Ah, wasn't Mother's Day so special? I'm glad to see you and the boys are liking their new stroller. Yippee!