At 8 months old, both boys:
- have a tooth!
- scoot all over the place!
- babble, laugh, cackle
- went to Sulphur Springs for the third time
- went to their first graduation ceremony (Cousin Lyndsi - salutatorian!)
- eat almost anything, except avocados, and they're just warming up to chicken
- do not like to be on their backs. Diaper changing is no easy task!
- love Rollei! They get so excited when they see him, and reach out for him!
- interact with each other.
Time to baby-proof?!?In other news...
I WON! Remember the wallet? I got it in the mail about a week ago and I absolutely love it! It's perfect for the envelope system that we use.
Todd's cousin, Phil, and his wife, Melissa, just welcomed boy/girl twins into the family. They were born early, at 31 weeks, and are in the NICU. They are doing well! :-)
The boys' 8 Month video that I posted on facebook has been uploading to this blog all morning. Really, I started it at 8:00 and it's almost 3:00 now. Time to call it quits... I'll try a different route later.
Hope to see many of you THIS SUNDAY for Mom & Dad's 40th Anniversary Celebration!!!