Monday, September 14, 2009

36 Weeks

The end is near!!!

This pregnancy has been GREAT. We have gotten all good reports at every appointment. I have not been in misery and have felt good pretty much the whole time. The babies have been growing just like they should. We have been very blessed!! I think, though, that things are too good right now. Apparently Nathan & Logan are very comfortable and are not wanting to meet us just yet. We need them to come on their own this week, or doc is going to take them next week.

Me & my Rollei

Lately, Todd & I have been trying to live it up since our time alone is drawing to a close. We have been eating out as we wish. We are spending as much time together as we can.

Since I don't have to "take it easy" anymore, I have been staying very busy. Just today I had my oil changed, car inspected, tires rotated, went to the bank, ate out alone, went to Wally Mart, Walgreens, post office, dusted the living room, did some laundry, cooked supper (spaghetti) and a lasagna to freeze, and cleaned up the kitchen from cooking. I'm sure I'll piddle around more this evening.

Here are some stats for this week:
Starting weight (10 weeks pregnant): 115 Now: 158 That's 43 pounds gained!!!
Starting circumference: about 25" Now: 44" That's 19" gained!!!
By the way, that 7" more than I was at my last shower on Aug. 9th, for those of you that tried to guess with yarn.
These will be fun numbers to remember.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Natalie, you have been busy! You are like your dad, there's no moss growing under your feet!
TK

Amber Rader said...

You're looking great, and I'm so glad everything's going well. Can you believe next week you'll be holding your little baby boys? I hope you have a productive week! I'll be checking for updates :)

Tiffany said...

You look great! I can't wait to see the pictures of your boys! Sounds like you had a very busy day!

Koinerfamily said...

wow, you are doing so well! I am so excited for all of you. You really look great and 36 weeks is AWESOME! I can't wait to see those precious boys, I know you guys have to be so extatic and nervous at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Natalie your looking great. Can't wait to see pictures of Nathan and Logan! Hang in there!:)
Love ya,
Jayme

The Hams said...

Hi there! My name is Iana and I found your blog through Kelly's Korner. I had to leave a comment when I saw that you are expecting twins shortly- I have 5 month old twins. Congratulations on such a wonderful blessing! You look great!

Anonymous said...

I think you look wonderful! Can't wait to see the new babies. Today should be your big day. I am praying for a safe and fast delivery. Lori Stone