Monday, March 21, 2011

Bugs Outside

Todd was working outside and the boys were determined to be out there, too.  Unfortunately, circular saws and toddlers don’t mix.DSCF4251

Todd and I have been taking a few of Dad’s VWs out to drive recently.  The weather is nice and they’re fun to drive around.  It’s also good to take them out every once in a while to keep them running.  This is the 1971 Bay Window bus.  DSCF4273

  L & N love to pretend to drive the bugs.  They are in the Bay, here.DSCF4264

We have also borrowed the tan 1967 beetle.  This one is my favorite to drive; it is easy to steer and Dad added AC to it!  I drove this one in high school (before he added AC)  for a while, too.  Okay, Todd was behind the professional camera on this shoot with Logan and I think all of the pictures are too good.  I couldn’t narrow it down.  Ha!  He needs to do a shoot with just Nathan soon.  And, I don’t currently have a picture of the whole car… sorry. :-(IMGP0920

IMGP0834 IMGP0840 IMGP0846 IMGP0851 IMGP0869 IMGP0909 IMGP0914-2 

That’s my handsome boy!!!

**It’s apparent that I need to learn how to use Todd’s cameras!  The difference between these pictures is huge.  And, he’s talented that way…

::::((sigh))::::

2 comments:

Ashley said...

What sweet little guys. I have thought of you often since your father's passing. I hope you are allowing yourself time to grieve. At some point, would you mind telling the story?

Your boys are quite adorable!

Laurie said...

CUTE boys. I am thankful for your compliment on my complexion! I use Lorreal True Blend and Bare Minerals powder on top. Hope this helps!!!!