Lilypie - Fourth Birthday

Monday, March 21, 2011

Bugs Outside

Todd was working outside and the boys were determined to be out there, too.  Unfortunately, circular saws and toddlers don’t mix.DSCF4251

Todd and I have been taking a few of Dad’s VWs out to drive recently.  The weather is nice and they’re fun to drive around.  It’s also good to take them out every once in a while to keep them running.  This is the 1971 Bay Window bus.  DSCF4273

  L & N love to pretend to drive the bugs.  They are in the Bay, here.DSCF4264

We have also borrowed the tan 1967 beetle.  This one is my favorite to drive; it is easy to steer and Dad added AC to it!  I drove this one in high school (before he added AC)  for a while, too.  Okay, Todd was behind the professional camera on this shoot with Logan and I think all of the pictures are too good.  I couldn’t narrow it down.  Ha!  He needs to do a shoot with just Nathan soon.  And, I don’t currently have a picture of the whole car… sorry. :-(IMGP0920

IMGP0834 IMGP0840 IMGP0846 IMGP0851 IMGP0869 IMGP0909 IMGP0914-2 

That’s my handsome boy!!!

**It’s apparent that I need to learn how to use Todd’s cameras!  The difference between these pictures is huge.  And, he’s talented that way…

::::((sigh))::::

2 comments:

Ashley said...

What sweet little guys. I have thought of you often since your father's passing. I hope you are allowing yourself time to grieve. At some point, would you mind telling the story?

Your boys are quite adorable!

Laurie said...

CUTE boys. I am thankful for your compliment on my complexion! I use Lorreal True Blend and Bare Minerals powder on top. Hope this helps!!!!