Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Don't mess with my schedule!

Logan decided to start his day at 4:30 this morning. I held him off to eat until 5:30. Nathan woke up and ate at 7:45. I hate when they are not together with their feedings because I end up feeding babies nonstop! This is the first time they have been down for a nap together all day. It's 1:00 and I'm still in my PJs!!! So, instead of running to take a shower in the few minutes I have before Logan wakes up to be fed again, I decided to blog about it. Ha!

Tomorrow my family and blog friend, Kathy, is coming to babysit one twin while I take the other shopping. Kathy has very generously given up a few hours every Thursday to babysit while I get out of the house with just one baby. She came for the first time last week. I do go out with both babies alone, but taking one is just so much easier. Kathy, I'm so glad you volunteered to do this. It does me a world of good!

I don't have any new photos. My camera battery has been dead and I just charged it last night. I got a new camcorder for Christmas, so I have some short clips that I will be sharing soon. Here's a professional pic Todd took of Logan last month.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He's a cutie-pie!
Love ya,
Nikki

Kathy Morisette said...

Wonderful picture of Logan! Great subject and great photographer!
:)

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Hope you get a good, solid night's sleep.

Kathy Morisette said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Hams said...

That picture is amazing! Truly, I love it! Good luck with the schedule- I certainly know how that feels lately =)