(This is as good as it's getting this time! Oh well.)
Here's what's going on with them these days...
- They love to smile, laugh, cackle, sigh, blow bubbles, and "talk".
- They had found Peek-a-boo to be a fun game.
- They watch everything.
- Logan's hair is still filling in more on top.
- They grab at objects and bring them to their mouth.
- They like looking in mirrors.
- They are usually pretty content.
- They cry when they are hungry and sleepy.
- They wear size 3 diapers.
- They wear size 3-6 month clothes.
- They eat 7 or more ounces 4 times a day.
- They sleep all night; usually about 10 hours!!!
- Nathan has blond streaks/highlights.
- Nathan turned himself upside-down in his swing. (Scared his mama! Buckle up for safety!)
- They ate rice cereal for the first time last night.
- They like to play in their exersaucer or on their activity mat.
- They are perfect, and their doctor agrees.
LoganWeight - 16 lbs., 2 3/4 oz. -- 75%
Length - 25 1/2 inches -- 75%
Head - 42 1/2 cm. -- 50%
Head - 42 cm. -- 40%