Monday, December 14, 2009

Must Be Santa

I'm sure Nathan and Logan are on Santa's nice list this year.

*I wanted to say a big "THANK YOU" to our friend that sent the nice gift for the boys by way of Dad today. That was very sweet and completely unexpected. :-)

*I was able to fix the comments section of the blog to where most people should be able to leave a message, even if you are not a follower of my blog. I still have a way of filtering the comments so we don't have to see inappropriate links by accident anymore.

*I am going to try (ever notice that I usually don't use definitive words when talking about the babies?) to go grocery shopping alone with the boys tomorrow. We're not going to pick up just a few things like we have done alone before where I was able to use the double stroller and just hold the items in my hands. This time it will be real grocery shopping with a list. My plan is to "wear" one baby and keep the other in his infant seat to push on the shopping cart. Should be fun.

6 comments:

Amber Rader said...

Great picture! You're brave to go shopping with the two of them. I only go when Aaron's home from work. Good luck!

Jayme said...

Looks like the boys did good with their first Santa picture. Good luck with the grocery shopping.:)
Jayme

Jayme said...

Looks like the boys did great with their first Santa picture. Good luck with the grocery shopping.
Love Ya,
Jayme

Kathy Morisette said...

Hi Natalie,
You are welcome for the diapers. :)
I can only imagine how costly those items get for you and Todd.
Not the most exciting gift...but, thought a practical gift at this time would be appreciated. :)
I love reading your blog updates and seeing the pictures you post. Logan and Nathan are just precious.
You were so successful getting the great Santa pic!
It seems to me that you are doing a great job parenting!
Sending my happy holiday wishes,
Kathy Morisette

TwinsanityMom - Janet said...

So cute!! They did a great job with Santa! LOVE the outfits. :)

golfwidowsayshi said...

So cute! I so enjoy reading your blog!