Monday, July 30, 2007

The end is near! (of summer, that is)

I got the official call from one of my fellow team members that most of us are going up to the school to prepare our rooms. So, bright and early this morning (about 10:00), I was there ready to work. After sitting around chatting way too long, then taking a much needed lunch break (probably another hour doing that), I finally started to make some headway.

Here are a few of my team members... They're ready to work, too. After chatting and lunch, of course.

This is a picture of part of my classroom before I started working. Notice all the junk piled ceiling-high?

TA-DAHH!! This is a pic of part my room after I messed it up more! The pile to the ceiling is not as bad, though. And I got all of my shelves and desks where I want them. Even started to load the shelves up. The computers are hooked up, too.

There will be more visits up to the school this week to hopefully finish setting up. The goal is to have things ready, but still have a few more days off before we have to report for inservices.

It's hard to post without at least a picture or Rollei or Todd. Today you are lucky, as I got a pic of them together. These two really do enjoy the "dog days" of summer!

2 comments:

Mandy_K said...

Congrats on organization! I wish I could get that organized! your dog is so cute!

Debra said...

I am sure you're room will be wonderful as always!!! If you hear from Teresa, please tell her I said Hi and I will miss her. ;)