Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Nikki’s Vacation

My dear friend, Nikki, visited last week.  I lucked out because her husband had some work that brought them out of Tennessee and to Houston for about a week!  We had such a fantastic time just hanging out!  Nikki has 2 little girls that stayed with their grandma back near their home, so she wasn’t at all fazed by my busy toddler twins.  I can tell she is a fun, interactive, sweet mommy.  She even spoiled my boys with books, cars, and lovies!  But, she won them over with her fun ways, sweet tone, and especially by reading to them. 

DSCF4782 DSCF4785 DSCF4786

Nathan likes Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, so he thought Nikki is pronounced “Mikki”.  He called her Mikki or Mikki Mouse all week.  So cute! DSCF4788

Todd was very kind to keep the boys several times so Nikki and I could hang out, just us girls.  And, Mamaw even kept them so we could go to a movie – a rare treat! :-)

I wish I had taken more pictures… 

Nikki, Thank you for coming to visit us!!  We love you!

No comments: