Saturday, May 16, 2009

About 90% Sure

We are officially about 90% sure on names for the baby boys.

The washing machine is having serious issues. Looks like replacement is coming quickly!

My "new" car has been in the shop for about a week. We're so lucky to have access to another vehicle from my parents to use while mine is being worked on.
Get this: The brake assembly has a "service bulletin" on it, but not a recall. So, what's happening is usually when I brake, I get normal resistance from the pedal and have no problem stopping in adequate time, but sometimes when I hit the brake, I get no resistance and no stopping power until the pedal is nearly to the floor. Very unsafe. You would think that since this is a known problem/safety hazard and it has been acknowledge by a service bulletin, the company would fix it. NO! We have to pay to replace the whole brake assembly! GRRRR!!! Well, we can't not fix it. So frustrating.

13 more days of school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like my kind of luck! If it's not one thing it's another. Oh well, it could be worse. Lori Stone