Monday, April 20, 2009

15 Weeks: Oranges



The Bump says:
"Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements."

So, here I am at 15 weeks. I'm not trying to push my belly out. I just hate having my picture made and am uncomfortable in front of the camera. I don't know what to do with my long arms. Oh, it's hard to post these and not go on a rampage about all my imperfections, but I have to say, mama could use some sun! :-) (Although, I would like to blame the lights. I think the professional photographer "overexposed" me. Ha!)

I can't believe I'm posting this picture again... the one where I had just rolled out of bed, had no make-up and started working... yeah. This is the best point-of-reference shot I could find.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Don't be so hard on yourself, you look absolutely beautiful in both pictures, and I am not just saying that because I am your sister in law. The belly shot is great! I hope some of the clothes that I gave you fit. If they don't just let me know and I will see if I have anything else I can dig up. You look great!!! Absolutely gorgeous. Pregnancy suites you!

Julia said...

In three more weeks you might be able to see the babies gender. We could tell Micah was a boy at 18 weeks, and at Esther's 19 week appointment we saw she was a girl. I CAN'T wait!!!!